Wednesday 15 April 2015

More trips please!

Okay I think its time for a blog post once again but there isnt not much to say so ill keep this short and sweet!

Alright I haven’t sat down and done a blog post in a while I have to admit that but I have my reasons don’t worry …. And they aren’t that I don’t have time because im a ty and all I have is spare time! It’s mainly because I don’t know what to write. I usually write about trips we’ve gone on but how can I do that when we haven’t went on a trip in so long! Well It feels like long to me. 


We had two weeks off for Easter and now we are back all I want to do is get out of this school again because two weeks off didn’t bore me out enough to want to go back to school. There’s a trip been arranged but my class got the short end of the straw and have to wait until Monday the 27th to go! AHHHHH (THAT’S SO LONG WAY!) It would be alright if everyone had to wait until then but Ariel and Bell have already gone and we have been back how long? 2 days! They went to Maynooth to the Leinster school of driving in Maynooth and they all loved it. I look forward to going but the thought of waiting is that long is just so sad. :(

I’ll try keep my blog up to date I promise but it’s going to be hard considering I have to wait until the 25th for my gaisce trip and then once I come back on the 27th we will go do the driving lessons (finally when we get trips they end up together and im forced to either put one up late or put them together in one post) but once it comes to may I’ll be able to blog ever week because we will have work shops and swim a mile with a smile.


Im just a teenage girl who hates the thought of growing up but im doing it with a smile on my face and a positive attitude. hope you enjoyed reading a very pointless blog and agree with me when I say tys should get a trip every week so our blogs don’t have to be as pointless as this! - Miss.Galligan! x

No comments:

Post a Comment