Monday 27 April 2015

Driving!

Today my class went to Maynooth to Leinster school of driving! We were told by the other two classes that it was really good so this morning we were all looking forward to it. When we got there we divided into two groups and then one group went and done theory and the group I was in went to the cars to start driving. There were 3 or 4 in each car with an instructor, in my car there was me, Alison and Sarah.

I really enjoyed driving even If I was really really scared … Alison went first and then when it got to my turn we had to lower the wheel, move the chair forward and up because I was too small! We each had two 20 minute driving sessions.

After break we went into the building to sit a mock theory test. For this we were in teams with the others in our cars and as a team we failed miserably we got 34 out of 40 and you need 35 to pass! After 2 more attempts we got up to 38. This was so much fun and after that our group went out to play a game with the beer goggles.


Im just a teenage girl who hates the thought of growing up but im doing it with a smile on my face and a positive attitude. I hope you liked reading about my experience driving! - Miss.Galligan! x


No comments:

Post a Comment